Sunday, August 30, 2009

mammoth concepts



mammoth layers:
-overlap lines
-tusks
-brown gradient
-fur texture

At the moment mammoths take up 4 layers, but I could cut it down to 3 if I combined the brown gradient + fur texture.
As you can see from the bottom right mammoth, the gradients throw off the overlap lines, so i'll test it with flat colour instead of gradients which should solve this.
I have used 4 different shades of the fur texture, but you cannot see it through the brown gradient. I'll need to test this too.


I took out the gradients and replaced them with varied flat colours.


Fur comparisons.
This shows that the texture colour doesn't matter at 10% opacity as much as I thought.
For ease I will use each box of the the second big row as jpgs and import them to the flash library.
This way I same time and not have to duplicate and modify into an extra layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment